How-to export an Expense report
The Reimbursements app in RevasOS allows you to export your Expense reports in varipus formats so that you can produce a physical copy of the report if needed.
- If you have the admin role you will be able to export other contacts' reports too.
- This operation can only be done via desktop.
Export a single Expense report
To export an Expense report simply follow these steps:
- Open the Reimbursements app in your RevasOS environment;
- Selects "My Expense reports" (or "All Expense Reports" if available) from the left sidebar;
- Select the Expense report you want to export;
- Click on "Export PDF" or "Export XLS, CVS, JSON" depending on the file type you prefer;
PDF files will be generated by our system and sent via email to the address you used to register in RevasOS.