How-to create a new expense
With this guide you will learn how to quickly create a new expense in a project.
Before you start
In order to be able to follow this quickstart guide you need to have an organization in RevasOS and be a contributor with the necessary expenses creation permissions. You can find more infos in the roles and permissions section.
Create a new expense
To be able to create a task linked to a project you will need the Projects app, if you haven't already please install it from the RevasOS Store.
- Open the Projects app form the RevasOS environment;
- From the Dashboard select the project you want to add an expense to;
- Select "Expenses and revenues" form the left sidebar;
- Click on the "+ New expense" button on the top-right corner;
- Click on the desired budget line;
- In the new pop-up insert the description and the ammount of thre expense;
- Click on "Save";