How-to view a project's report
With this guide you will learn how to quickly view a report of a project.
Before you start
In order to be able to follow this quickstart guide you need to have an organization in RevasOS and be a contributor with the necessary permissions. You can find more infos in the roles and permissions section.
Generate a new report
To be able to create a project you will need the Projects app, if you haven't already please install it from the RevasOS Store.
- Open the Projects app from the RevasOS environment;
- In the Dashboard select the project of which you want to generate a report of;
- Select "Report" in the left sidebar;
- Select the type of report you want to generate, the filter and the time frame;
- Click on "Generate report";
Tasks include in the report:
Only tasks that have a start date, end date, and an estimated hours are included in the report's calculation of hours.